How to share videos longer than thirty second as WhatsApp status
But while sharing videos as status there’s a limit that you can share only videos having thirty-second duration, at a time.
So what if you want to share videos having a longer duration than thirty seconds, you’ll have to split the videos in thirty seconds duration and then share it one after one. But this is a little lengthy.
So today at SuTechs, I’m sharing the easiest and fastest way to share videos longer than thirty seconds on WhatsApp status.
There are many apps available on play store which split and trim videos, also there are many apps by which we can make gifs and then share it as WhatsApp Status.
But, WhatsKit is best because it is free, simple, easy and the best part is, it is ad-free. You can also download WhatsApp status of your friends into your phone gallery.
WhatsKit is completely free. And WhatsKit is fast and accurate.
So, How to use WhatsKit to share videos longer than thirty seconds as WhatsApp status?
Well, it’s very easy. Just go through the below steps.
How to use:
*Download and Open WhatsKit.
* Give Permission to access Device Storage( Internal Memory or SD Card).
To split video:
* Click on ‘ Video Splitter for Whatsapp Status.￼
* Select the video which you want to share as WhatsApp status.￼
* Choose the time range of video with range to seek bar shown below the video.
￼* Click on ‘Trim and Share on Whatsapp’ button
* That’s it, Whatsapp Tool will trim(split) the video into different parts and will let you share the selected video on Whatsapp as Status.
Also to save Whatsapp Status Images and Videos to Gallery:
* Click on ‘ Whatsapp Status Saver ‘ from the home screen.
* You can see the grid list of Whatsapp Status Stories (Images and Videos)
* Click on the image/video which you want to save to the gallery.
* Click on the Download Button at the top of full-screen image/video.
* Done. The WhatsApp status media is now available in your gallery.
Share this to your friends and also let them know how to share videos longer than thirty second as WhatsApp status.